Re: want to host a podcast?

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 14:54:56 -0500

I use Gcast for my podcast and I've found it to be one of the more accesible podcast publishing sites out there. It guides you through the steps of creating and publishing a podcast, which is great for beginners like me. All of the links and fields are completely identifiable, which is another huge plus. I'm not sure how accesible their podsafe music site is, having not checked that out much yet, but I'd say if you want to start a podcast and don't want to pay for a publishing service, Gcast is your best bet. Kerri
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>