Re: using the plextalk

  • From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:33:11 -0500

Hi, Kevin,
I have a Plextalk myself and enjoy it very much. You don't need a file converter to convert "wma" files to MP3s. The machine already can record in MP3 as it is. Though expensive, it could be more economical in the long run by the time one purchases various software packages to get file conversions and the like. I guess it all depends upon what one likes and can afford. I personally would not give my Plextalk for anything else, as it talks me through everything and it is almost impossible to make mistakes with it. It seems they thought of just about everything.
Keep up the good work!
Elmer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>