Re: using the plextalk

  • From: "Elmer Slentz" <eslentz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:05:27 -0500

In my opinion it's not that large compared to the APH Table top studio recorder and some other ones. I do not like really small recorders, too easy to misplace or get lost in the shuffle. I want something that is large enough to keep track of, and something that has an internal speaker, do not care for any recorders without built in speakers.s

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>