Re: using Blogger for a podcast feed

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:10:03 -0700

Hi Dean,

In your Blogger post, be sure to include the rel="enclosure" parameter at
the end of your link, so your link would look like this:

rel="enclosure">Download and Listen</a>

Blogger uses Atom, so you'll want to create an account and burn a feed over
at FeedBurner.com.  Make sure to enable the SmartCast support for the feed.

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
another person.