RE: transferring subscriptions from iPodder to Juice

  • From: "Mika Pyyhkala" <pyyhkala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:58:53 -0500

Hi,

Juice is just the new name for Ipodder, and the latest version is put out
under the name Juirce instead of Ipodder.

I believe there may have been an issue with how close Ipodder was to Ipod,
so they changed the name of the program to Juice.

You can download Juice from:
http://www.tdspodcast.com
Just look for the Download Juice link.

Regards,