test podcasts

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 23:23:33 -0800

OK foolks, I've got two test podcasts up and I even wrote. feed:http://codeamber.wbby.us/?feed=rss2 is the feed, however, when I click on it in IE, it says the page can't be displayed. I'll take the files off and start fresh on Sunday for my first show. The audio may be bad on the files you'll listen to, and I already know. Hopefully the fresh installation will have cleaned things up should I want to tape first. If you want to see the writing, go to http://codeamber.wbby.us. Thanks for the help.

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one