sound professionals binoral in ear microphones

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:05:32 -0500

Hi everyone,
    I just got mine today. How are they supposed to stay in your ear? I
started to put them in like earbuds, but that didn't seem right. Next I
tried them hanging over the front of the earlobe and finally I tried them in
the upper front of the ear, but they weren't very comfortable. I'd greatly
appreciate any comments, as these things are too expensive not to have them
setup right and presumably halfway comfortable. Along the same lines, has
anyone used the windscreens that go with these units? I have them, but I
can't imagine putting them on and having the microphones and windscreens in
your ear.
Scott Spaulding
IM: Yahoo: sws40203
Skype ID:blakestone55
k1=1830371623" \nAdd me to your address book... HYPERLINK
""; \nWant a signature like this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.