• From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:47:54 -0800

OK, I am sorry for the off-post this is, but most of you all if not a few, own
a domain. I am talking about "". I wanted to know off list so the
list admin's dont get pist off, wich I understand why they would, who you use,
how well it works, how much, and what to do. please semd messages to
"human rights, I've heard of them but I have yet to see them.."
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

~_please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of adult
swim at the following link: