Re: shit shit shit shit

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:05:10 -0400

I think it's the same thing that's been going on here with this Jokerdog character that's been causing problems with this list. Maybe all we can do is just delete when we come across these messages. The problem is that no matter what we do about it, maybe this joker would find some work-around for this. People, don't give up! Keep fighting this nonsense!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>