Re: shane's rants podcast number 8 is currently in production

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 06:47:22 -0700

Hey Shane,

Which recorder did you get?

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Davidson" <shaned@xxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 6:43 AM
Subject: shane's rants podcast number 8 is currently in production

Good morning all;
I finally got a digital recorder!
Yeah!
You all know what that means!
I can do soudn seeing tours, and pull a larry and have you join me on walks to
school, and I can record some of my classes, cool? Yes it is!
As I write this, I am listening to the first file that I recorded this morning,
if anyone has anything specific they want covered, either on this podcast or a
future podcast, let me know!
have a nice day.
shane