shane's playtime is filling in for The Wayne Michaels Saturday Oldies show

  • From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, internet-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, shanesrants@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, va3ets@xxxxxxxx, dlchavez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:36:08 -0500 (EST)

hello to everyone;
I know it's only tuesday, but I thought I'd fire out a heads up for
Saturday, as I'll be at it again!
It's Shane's playtime, filling in for  The Wayne Michaels Saturday Oldies
show!
I have som old stuff, but not a lot of it, but hey, what's the motto of my
show?  If I have it, it gets played!
We'll crank out some of that long forgottten stuff from the 50's and 60's,
love songs, you name it, and some of todays music as well!
If you want to get your requests in early, simply go to:
http://broadcast.shaneD.net
and click the link to request  a song.

I hope to see you all this Saturday, at 20:00 UTC, only on ACBRadio
interactive!

Shane Davidson