RE: searching the Juice podcast dirrectory

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:42:23 -0700

Not currently.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jared Rimer
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 9:26 PM
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: searching the Juice podcast dirrectory

I''d like to know the same thing.  There is a search facility, but it seems
to only search your subscribed feeds.

At 08:15 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:
>Hi,
>Is there a quick way to search the podcast dirrectory?
>The windows find command and JAWS find command do not work.
>Does Juice have a search field built into the program?
>
>Opening up each catagory takes far to long.
>I know that Itunes has a search area but its probably not accessible.
>John
>

>         John Gassman
>mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer Music Education Network for
the Visually Impaired  http://menvi.org a service done through Superior
Software level one WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up.  Learn more
http://www.menvi.org/allinplay WBBY Internet Radio: www.wbby.us Check out
the Code Amber podcast and Blog.  http://codeamber.wbby.us

http://www.eset.com