Re: searching the Juice podcast dirrectory

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:25:52 -0800

I''d like to know the same thing. There is a search facility, but it seems to only search your subscribed feeds.

At 08:15 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:

Is there a quick way to search the podcast dirrectory?
The windows find command and JAWS find command do not work.
Does Juice have a search field built into the program?

Opening up each catagory takes far to long.
I know that Itunes has a search area but its probably not accessible.

        John Gassman
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out the Code Amber podcast and Blog.