Re: searching the Juice podcast dirrectory

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:25:52 -0800

I''d like to know the same thing. There is a search facility, but it seems to only search your subscribed feeds.

At 08:15 PM 2/5/2006, you wrote:

Hi,
Is there a quick way to search the podcast dirrectory?
The windows find command and JAWS find command do not work.
Does Juice have a search field built into the program?

Opening up each catagory takes far to long.
I know that Itunes has a search area but its probably not accessible.
John

        John Gassman
mailto:jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Recognition Of The Problem is 51% Of The Solution

Jared Rimer
Business website: http://www.superior-software.com/support
Personal Website: http://www.asmodean.net/jrimer
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired http://menvi.org a service done through Superior Software level one