Re: screen reader speech during streaming

  • From: "Kevin Reeves" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 02:27:03 -0600

Hey peter and listers. On a laptop, you could use a USB soundcard like the Griffin I Mic. It's only 30 bucks and you could use it as your input source for your broadcast, while using the laptop's internal soundcard for speech. It's an incredible buy. It has become the defacto standard in my household for this kind of work, and I'm actually considering buying a couple more so that I have one for every computer. It's totally worth it. Hope that helps.

Kevin Reeves