Re: sam

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:00:57 -0800

this one would like to thank you for your help, but it seems either they did
not get my message, they dont know, or they just dont want to help me.
"human rights, I've heard of them but I have yet to see them.."
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

~_please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of
adult swim at the following link: