Re: replay converter for replay 8

  • From: "Walt Cone" <wcone3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:02:18 -0800

When I go to the help menu there are 2 activation options. I hear activate and then arrow down and her activate e. When I press the first choice nothing happens. When I arrow down and press activate e it brings up my place to put my replay 8 activation code.

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>