Re: replay converter for replay 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:26:30 -0800 (PST)

Just to be sure here before I ask Applian Tech your issue with
Replay AV 8 and Replay Converter still being in demo mode.

Try this. I didn't have this issue.

Go to Start, All Programs, Replay AV 8, open the folder -
submenu with right arrow, down arrow until you hear Replay
Converter and press your enter key.

See what happens this way. Do you get the edit field box? Let me
know soon.

I do have a podcast on Replay AV and Replay Converter.