RE: recording with Skype

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 21:47:23 -0600

hi. another alternative is Power Gramo
http://www.powergramo.com

be warned though! If you purchase the full addition, they will send you your registration code via skype chat. depending on how successful it is, you should be able to copy down the information they send you and put it into the proper edit box in the registration dialogue. I tried to virtualize the window with JAWS 7 so i had to take the long way around and copy it in by hand and man it's a long number! but if you can do it it's worth $20. you can have Powergramo record both sides of the skype conversation and even place them into different tracks, you on the left and the other person on the right. it works beautifully once you get it set up properly.

At 07:16 PM 1/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

I use Skylook,skylook.biz
There's a free trial.  I don't remember what I paid for it but it wasn't
bad.

DH