Re: recording help please

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:35:24 -0500

Oh wow. Wonder how that happened. I'm looking forward to the
recordings. BTW, you should probably invest in an Olympus DS50 some
time in the future. YOu will love it.

On 7/2/07, Scott Spaulding <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you and Debbie for the suggestions. I think I may have found the
problem. The line in/Ext. Mic setting was changed to line in for some
reason. I'm going to see if that fixes the next recording I do tonight and
if it doesn't then I'll try to adjust the volume.