recording help please

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:40:39 -0400

Hi everyone,
    I've done some recordings over the last few days on my Iriver IFP899.
For some reason the last two of them have been extremely quiet compared to
my usual recordings. Is there anything I can do to fix this? II have the
personal edition of Total Recorder if that makes a difference. I've never
tried to fix a file after it was recorded, so I have no clue as to what to
do here. I'm posting the files as is to my podcast feed, since I don't know
if I can do anything with them, but if I can then I'll repost them as
corrected files.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12:19 PM