Re: recommendations for podcast feed

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 06:34:25 -0700

In addition, Wordpress can also be administered locally if you have
the facilities to do so.  I for example, use Ultrahost at
www.ultrahost.us, and I installed Wordpress there and set up the
options the way I wanted them.  I haven't personally used
Wordpress.com's service so can't comment on that but the script is
cool and the blog bit is quite accessible to web browsers on all
platforms - even the old text-only browsers like lynx and elinks.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!