Re: re juice.

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <JEWELSONG21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 08:53:52 -0700

Christopher,

You need to first press F5 for Juice to scan adn download from all your
feeds.  when it's downloaded, press alt-v to go to view,then choose
downloads.  Right click on your choice of program, and you will have the
option of playing it.  The other option is to go to wherever it's downloaded
in the computer, usually my received podcasts, and press enter on it.  The
important thing is to download it first.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!