Re: questions about Skype.

  • From: "John Moore" <coasterfreak88@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:52:46 -0500

Yes you can do three-way calling. You can make conference calls for up
to 5 people with Skype. In addition, you can do what I did and get an
account over at High Speed Conferencing. They offer free conference
numbers to Skype users and you can get up to 500 people on one call.
Also, to dial the number, just push the number in your number row on
the top of the keyboard. When it says press 1, just press 1, etc. Hope
this helps.

On 9/14/06, Kevin Wassmer <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello folks. I have some questions about Skype. First, if I call a number,
and I have to enter something such as my account number, or a pen number,
How do I do that on Skype. I can call a number. But I don't know how to do
something such as press one, or something like that. I was also wondering if
I could do three way calling over Skype. I will talk to you later.
Cause you're my Mississippi Princess
You're my California Queen
Like the Duchess of Detroit
And every city in between
You can slap me in the face
You can scream profanity
Leave me here to die alone but
I'll still follow you home
I'll still follow you home
 (Nickelback)
Check out my Pod Cast at
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan/main.xml Or you can check out my show on
the World Wide Web and listen to it in real time. Go to
http://www.gcast.com/u/kevinmcfan

--
John Moore