question about word press and why it takes an update

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2005 20:05:37 -0800

Hi all,
Maybe the subject doesn't make sense, but when I just posted my audio profile, it wouldn't appear until I put it in the podcast category. Is this because I created a category for it? This is what I would like, so was just wondering. BTW the double apostrophe didn't work as indicated, I tried and it still bombed me out. But my biography is now up and I won't be messing with it. Now there are two episodes for today. Wow, I think I will be getting good at this. The reason I have all these categories is because I want to separate all of the things, but I don't want to go up to the web every time to categorize things. Is there something better? The 3mb file is available for everyone. Enjoy.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio: