problem with juice podcast receiver

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, blindcasting@freelists. " <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "com, blindtech@yahoogroups. " <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "org, blind_geek_zone@freelists. " <blind_geek_zone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "List, The Mosen Explosion Discussion, " <Exploders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <main-menu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:53:12 -0400

   Hi all!
I decided to uninstall podnova and reinstall juice on my machine. The install went smoothly, but whenever I attempt to run juice, I receive the following error message, and the program terminates.
Errors occurred
See the logfile 'C:\Program Files\Juice\Juice.exe.log' for details
OK
I've tried uninstalling juice, removing all related files and folders from my computer, running CClean to get rid of the installer info, and reinstalling twice with no success. I don't know what to do. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Allison