Re: posting to blogger

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lino0876@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 07:47:57 -0500

I use Blogger and what I usually do is to compose the posts in Word Pad,
including the HTML codes and then cut and paste that into the "body" field of
the post in Blogger.  It is difficult to use the links provided by Blogger for
editing.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
Skype: mbmccarty
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> lino0876@xxxxxxxxx 12/26/07 11:19PM >>>
Hi folks,
Have any of experienced posting using Blogger? For some weird reason JFW
will not click on the mouse over links to compose. I tried to use CTRL plus
insert plus enter and no go. My wife and I have to email our postings. This
is really weird. Your bro in Christ.
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lmorales@xxxxxxxxxxx: AIM ID for AIM only: lino876@xxxxxxx
Skype: lino_and_louie
If you are a blind man and are wanting Christian fellowship, join Blind Men
For Christ.
BlindMen4Christ-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx