Re: posting my 1st podcast

  • From: Richard Claypool <bellevue.bat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:02:15 -0400

I'm really going to play with this wordpress thingy. It's supposed to be itunes compatible, and allow for different podcasts to be handled through one thingy, but that sounds confusing.

I have to reformat my machine, and my windows disk just came today. Until that happens I'm not starting any new projects. It might take me five minutes to figure out the plugin, or 15 hours.

The last time I looked at any programing that was 9 years ago and in dos and linux under c. I never was very good at it even then.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>