Re: posting my 1st podcast

  • From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:49:00 -0700

Rick asked:
ok, then how do I get the feed://
from the beginning of my rss feed?  The idea is that someone could just
right click and paste that link into their podcatcher.
I agree Rick, but I can't get it out of mine either.  What you could do is
post a link on your blog's front page that says something like:
To subscribe to the greatest podcast on earth, please paste the following
address into your podcatcher.
Then, as I understand the html rules, you can simply write out the address.
If you don't tag it with html tags it won't look like a link so people can
copy and paste or spell through it or however to get the addy to paste into
their podcatcher.
I'd love to get the feed:= off of mine too, but I can't figure a way to fix
it.
I like WordPresss, but it ain't the easiest thing I could have done.
Shannon