Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Djd" <daredevil221@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 23:48:44 -0600

Well if broadcasting mainstream music was OK, I'd add a podcast related to The Djd Invasion. That's what I'm passionate about..The shows that I'm putting together for ACBRI and others, and if I could broadcast such content as a podcast, I'd find other things to add to make the podcast separate from my regular shows.

****
If you're tired of hearing the same old songs on the radio, feel free to check out my internet radio show The Djd Invasion. I play anything from the rock and pop hits of the past, to the tunes of today, and songs from around the world. I can be heard on Sundays from 2 to 4 PM eastern at
http://interactive.acbradio.org
http://www.jammin853.com
http://djdrocks2k.wdjm3.com