Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Sabrena and/or Chris" <sabrenar00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:32:37 -0800

Julie has a good point. I'd rather have a podcast that's personal and
expresses one individual's interests or personal point of view rather than a
podcast that seeks to just pander to what's popular. I honestly can't say
that I'd like to see somebody podcast about this or that subject because for
all I know, somebody out there is already doing it. Be yourself, express
your opinions without apologizing for having them, relax, do your thing, and
go with what you are passionate about, even if it may not interest bunches
of people.