Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:17:17 -0500

Yes!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: podcasts you'd like to see

so, I use some music I found on the internet from podsafemusicnetwork, I can
use that right?
~_visit my blog and shownotes at
http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumake
~_call me at
206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing
of adult swim at

the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks