Re: podcasts you'd like to see

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:05:37 -0800

so, I use some music I found on the internet from podsafemusicnetwork, I can
use that right?
~_visit my blog and shownotes at
http://www.livejournal.com/~kiryoumake
~_call me at
206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at
http://www.ourmedia.org/mediarss/user/69444/
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing
of adult swim at

the following link:
http://new.PetitionOnline.com/animem/petition.html
thanks