Re: podcast won't play

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:32:02 -0500

hi. basically, you just need to download the file again. Just go to the blind cool tech website and download the file manually. that should fix it. Remember, a podcast is simply an mp3 file with a fancy name. nothing mysterious about it.

At 03:23 PM 10/27/2006, you wrote:
I have noted for a few weeks now that podcasts from blind cool tech will not play when I hit the space bar in juice. If I go directly to the file in Windows Explorer they will not play in Winamp. Is there a problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks

Geoff