Re: podcast post processing

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:34:57 -0700

Hi Kevin,

I clearly fit into the spontaneous category, doing a minimum of post-production work. Sometimes, I do use Sound Forge to edit my work. Most of my post-production time is spent composing the shownotes and uploading the MP3 file.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>