RE: podcast not downloading properly

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:11:52 -0700

Hello, everyone.

I have actually solve the mystery. The MP3 file was saved in all caps--not by me--and I didn't notice. Once i typed the file name with all caps, it worked. THanks to all for your suggestions.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: Stephen Guerra <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: podcast not downloading properly
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:37:22 -0500

Delete your feed and re-eneter it

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JULIE MELTON Sent: December 14, 2005 10:46 PM To: blindcasting2 Subject: podcast not downloading properly

 Hi, guys.

I'm hoping someone can help me solve a mystery.  On my latest podcast, when
it downloads in Juice, it says, "downloading 0.0% 0.0KB"  What could be
wrong.  RSS feed validates and looks correct.

TIA for any help.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com