Re: podcast

  • From: "Shelly" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 08:13:30 -0800

Mary, cool another subscriber. My podcasts are infrequent I try for one a
month, but it doesn't always happen. As the title says its the sounds of
Shelly's world so if there aren't any sounds that I think people would find
interesting nothing goes up. So, if you don't get anything for a while just
know my life is boring grin.
Shelly