Re: pod safe music network

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:26:06 -0700

Hi Rich,

Yes.  There are currently some serious issues.  Some of us are working actively
with Podshow's developers to have a prioritized list of these accessibility
concerns corrected in the near future.

Do stay tuned for great things.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com