pirate

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:42:59 -0800

This Story has been sent to you by : mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
read this article about "talk like a pirate day". I found it, and it's because
this sunday, or next week, I am going to do a show on talk like a pirate
day. For those who dont know anything about it, read the article below, for
those who just want to visit there web site, visit
http://www.talklikeapirate.com
and look around.

Arrrrr! Talk like a pirate -- or prepare to be boarded Every now and then, some
visionary individuals come along with a concept that is so original and
so revolutionary that your immediate reaction is: ``Those individuals should be
on medication.''
The full article will be available on the Web for a limited time:
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/living/columnists/dave_barry/4018055.htm

(c) 2002 MiamiHerald.com and wire service sources. All Rights Reserved.