Re: past eps with juice

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:02:47 -0800

This has nothing to do with Juice's catchup facility. It only shows uyou so many episodes depending on the RSS settings that the author defines. For example, I originally had Code Amber at 10 posts. After 10, if a podcast was present, it disappeared. This is why I had a problem and I thought there was something wrong with my RSS feed. Once I changed the number to like 100, all the episodes appeared.

At 08:49 PM 1/27/2006, you wrote:

I am using juice, and I know of another list member who is having problems with this, but how do I get past shows? I use the f6 key, but it does not give me the most up-to-date podcasts, I mean, I cant seem to get ep 1 of bct(blind cool tech)
someone please help me:)
~_visit my blog and shownotes at <>
~_call me at 206-208-4772
~_and subscribe to my podcast at <>
~_also, please sign my petition to make charter communications allow airing of adult swim at the following link: <>

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio:
Check out the Code Amber podcast and Blog.