Re: odiotogo?

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:09:30 -0400

That's what I like about Talkr, you use iPodder to get the articles, or
you can read them online at the Talkr website.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> bharding@xxxxxxxxxx 10/12/05 02:05PM >>>
I'll have to try that one, I hate to spend the $29.95 only to find out
I may
have to ask for the money back on the guarantee because jaws won't work
with
that program, it just has to take forever to do the text to speech and

record, Kurzweil sure does.