Re: odiotogo?

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:05:51 -0500

I'll have to try that one, I hate to spend the $29.95 only to find out I may have to ask for the money back on the guarantee because jaws won't work with that program, it just has to take forever to do the text to speech and record, Kurzweil sure does.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>