Re: odiotogo?

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:12:36 -0400

You should also look at Talkr, http://www.talkr.com which can translate
an RSS feed and deliver it as a podcast.  We are using the service on
the Fred's Head Companion, the link is below.

http://www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> bharding@xxxxxxxxxx 10/12/05 10:05AM >>>
Is this neat program called odiotogo usable with jaws? I sort of hate
to put
money down to find out the hard way. I like the idea of RSS feeds of
blogs
like engadget, geeknews central, etc turned in to audio themselves. Now
if
the local paper had RSS. The sample on their site sounds like Neospeak,

wonder if getting that program for $29 and change puts the voices on
the
system to be usable with jaws? That may be worth it in itself.