Re: not this again!!!

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:08:28 -0800

I am using Narrator with JAWS open.
If you have XP you can do the same. While JAWS and your email is open, press insert control s. You'll get a list of synthesizers.
Hit s for sapi and press enter. Narrator will begin speaking. If you have other voices installed one of them would probably be better than Narrator.
At least in this way you can read emails without the synthesizer crashing.
I counted 224 deleted message today on this list.
the idiot was also sending to blind cool tech so I would assume I'll have to delete the same number of messages from that list as well.
I hope he is prosecuted and maybe we should break each finger and both hands so that he'll have trouble working a computer in the future.
Oh I forgot voice recognition, let's cut out his tongue as well.

At 05:12 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:

There were at least 60 within a half hour.

At 05:06 PM 3/29/2006, you wrote:
i how many messages did he send to the list i got over 100 and had to delete the whole thing even messages i might of missed.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shane davidson" <shane@xxxxxxxxxx>