[no subject]

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:42:23 -0700

Hi all,
    Don't know how this will come out, but podcast 9 is now out on
amwrl.jaredrimer.net.

Here are the show notes.

Hello everyone and welcome to Podcast 9 of the podcast, I'm Jared Rimer with
John Field.  With this podcast, we have started a new segment called profile
only.  We also will start marking more clearly the suspects, missing
persons, and missing children.  Here is everyone we have covered during
podcast 9.  The file is 100.3mb and is 109 minutes in length.

<ol>
<li> <a href="http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=24503";>Hazel Leota
Head  (fugitive) </a> </li>
<li> <a href="http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=35729";>Leslie
Marva Adams  (missing person) </a> </li>
<li> <a href="http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56665";>Marc Clifton
Bryant (fugitive) </a> </li>
<li> <a href="http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56918";>Unknown Heavy
D Bank Robber (fugitive profile only!) </a> </li>
<li> <a href=" http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=44390";>Unknown
Phillip Bailey Killer (fugitive profile only!) </a> </li>
<li> <a
href="http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=25411";>Samantha Kibalo
(missing child) </a> </li>
<li> <a href="http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=56722";>Unknown
Interstate Bank Bandits (fugitive) </a> </li>
</ol>

That's it.  We hope you enjoy the podcast, and please report your tips on
line.

Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer network: where everything is listed in one convenient place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net to check it out!