Re: no podcast 1 and no preview of episode 1

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:59:33 -0800

I had changed it to days instead of days and saved an it was fine.

At 05:40 AM 12/7/2005, you wrote:

I don't know.  I've been running Wordpress for a couple months now and
the episodes I have up there are presently fine.  I admit, I haven't
posted an e-mail based blog with a podcast link yet but everything else
seems to be fine.  Before that I used B2Evolution and it worked OK too
except the script was gobbling up resources when running mySQL so gave
up on that.  I would look over the rention options and make sure the
trailing zero of the 10 didn't get lopped off by accident.  I don't know
what else to suggest.

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 07:56:31AM -0500, shane davidson wrote:
> It's very stupid, if you ask me.
> This is getting to the point of just turning me off wordpress.
> shane

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio: