Re: no podcast 1 and no preview of episode 1

  • From: "Jerry Mader" <jerry.mader@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:07:36 -0500

where can i find word press, and does word press offer a free service to use for pod casting?

Jerry Mader
Owner of the blind forem and the Jerry Mader Cast.
point your pod catcher to this address
feeds.feedburner.com/TheBlindForem
Or
feeds.feedburner.com/TheJerryMaderCast
Don't have a pod catcher you can download one at
http://juicereceiver.sorceforge.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>