no podcast 1 and no preview of episode 1

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:06:35 -0800

Hi all,
I just put a short audio thing up on my podcast. I'm using word press. I change the E-mail posting to put it to podcast. Then I went to the code amber podcast feed, and saw just my profile. When I edited the post, I thought I had seen something wrong in the HTML so fixed it and saved. Then the new podcast appeared but all I see is my profile and the code amber news and notes podcast which I just put up. I have word press and I only have it showing for I thought was 10 days, maybe 10 posts, I don't remember. If someone is using word press, can they contact me and help me out? Do I have to do everything by web? Is categories a good idea? What am I doing wrong? Inside the US or canada, they may call 866-824-7876 and follow the voice prompts. Thanks.

Jared Rimer
Business website:
Personal Website:
Music Education Network for the Visually Impaired a service done through Superior Software level one
WBBY Internet Radio and All In Play team up. Learn more
WBBY Internet Radio: