Re: new member

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:46:18 -0600

It's a great podcast, mary. I encourage anyone who loves podcasting to subscribe to yours! Good stuff!

On Jan 8, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Mary Emerson wrote:

Thanks to those who have responded to my query about this list; I've been podcasting since 2005, first on blind cool tech (and still do that, occasionally); my podcast is the G Rated Podcast and it's on libsyn.com. It's a fairly quiet podcast about my life, since podcasting became one of my main hobbies after retiring a few years ago.

Mary