Re: new member

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 08:41:56 -0800

Thanks to those who have responded to my query about this list; I've been
podcasting since 2005, first on blind cool tech (and still do that,
occasionally); my podcast is the G Rated Podcast and it's on libsyn.com. It's a
fairly quiet podcast about my life, since podcasting became one of my main
hobbies after retiring a few years ago.

Mary