new Scott's Podcast episodes are up.

  • From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <circkleofriends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:58:40 -0500

Hello everyone,
    I have a new podcast up. It is a statement done by Ron Gardner the NFB
national representative to the NFBK Leadership Seminar that took place this
weekend. I have 4 summery podcasts that will be posted in the next day or
two,, but I'm too tired to do them tonight. I also did a test podcast a week
ago with my Iriver and the binaural microphones that is up if you haven't
heard it. My podcast feed is: HYPERLINK
"http://feeds.feedburner.com/scottspaulding"http://feeds.feedburner.com/scot
tspaulding and the blog page is: HYPERLINK
"http://scottspaulding.blogspot.com"http://scottspaulding.blogspot.com. I
hope you all enjoy it very much. The Ron Gardner statement is done using the
internal mic on the unit, so I acknowledge that the quality is not the best.
I look forward to getting feedback from you all on these and all of my
podcasts. Have a good night.

Scott Spaulding
IM: Yahoo: sws40203
www.angelfire.com/ky3/scott_spaulding
Skype ID:blakestone55

HYPERLINK
"https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=8590346220&v0=809815&k0=307716703&v1=809816&;
k1=1830371623" \nAdd me to your address book... HYPERLINK
"http://www.plaxo.com/signature"; \nWant a signature like this?